I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.The Administrator of personal data collected by the Shop www.aziraliliart.com is Agnieszka Dirks doing business under the name of AIP Azart, Ks. J. Poniatowskiego 1, 03-901 Warsaw, address for delivery: Pieszycka 32 Street, 50-537 Wroclaw, Tax Identification Number: 524 24 95 143, e-mail address: :email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator" and who is also the Service Provider.
2.Service Recipient's personal data are processed in accordance with the Act on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997. (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 as amended) and the Act on electronic services of 18 July 2002. (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended).
3. The controller shall exercise due diligence in order to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular to ensure that the data collected by him/her are:
a) processed lawfully,
b) collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
c) substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, and stored in a form which
c) substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form which allows identification of the individuals to which they relate for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
II. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
1. Personal data of Service Recipients, collected by the Administrator, are used for accounting purposes, contacting the Customer and other activities related to the performance of the Sales Agreement.
2. Administrator processes the following personal data of the Clients:
(a) First and last name, company,
b) Tax Identification Number,
c) Address (street and house/flat number, postal code, city),
d) Telephone number,
e) E-mail address.
3. The Administrator may process the following data characterizing the use of services provided electronically by the Customer (exploitation data):
a) Designations identifying the telecommunications network termination or ICT system used by the Customer.
b) Information about the beginning, end and scope of each use of services provided electronically by the Customer.
c) Information about the use of services provided electronically by the Customer.
Providing personal data referred to in point. 2 is necessary for the Service Provider to provide electronic services in the Shop or to conclude a Sales Agreement of the Product.
III. BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
1. The use of the Store, the conclusion of agreements for the provision of electronic services through the Store or Sales Agreements of Products, which involves the need to provide personal data, is entirely voluntary. The data subject decides independently whether he wants to start using electronic services by the Service Provider or conclude a Sales Agreement of a Product in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
2. In accordance with Article 23 of the Act on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997. (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 as amended) the processing of data is permitted, among others, when:
(a) the data subject gives his/her consent, unless it is a matter of deleting data concerning him/her.
b) it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
3. The processing of personal data by the Controller shall always be carried out within the framework of the grounds for permissibility of processing listed under point (a). 2. The processing shall be related to the performance of a contract or the necessity to take steps prior to entering into a contract at the request of the data subject (point 2(b)). In addition, prior to the conclusion of contracts for the provision of services by electronic means available through the Shop, the future Service Recipient is informed about the necessity of accepting the Terms and Conditions.
IV. RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The Customer has the right to access the content of their personal data and correct them.
2. Any person has the right to control the processing of data to which they relate, contained in the Administrator's data file, and in particular the right to request completion, updating, rectification of personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or deletion, if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected in violation of the Act, or are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected.
3. In order to exercise the rights referred to in points. 1 and 2 can be used by sending an appropriate e-mail to adres:firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Shop of the Service Provider uses "cookies". No change in the settings of the browser on the part of the Customer is tantamount to consent to their use.
2. Installation of "cookies" is necessary for proper provision of services in the Shop. Cookies" files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Shop, in particular those requiring authorization.
3. Within the Shop three types of "cookies" are used: "session", "permanent" and "analytical".
a) "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end user's device until logging out (leaving the Store).
b) "Permanent" cookies are stored on the end user's device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
c) "Analytical" cookies allow to better understand how the Customer interacts with the content of the Store, to better organize its layout. "Analytical" cookies collect information about how the Store is used by the Customer, the type of page from which the Customer was redirected, and the number of visits and the length of the Customer's visit to the Store. This information does not record specific personal data of the Customer, but is used to compile statistics on Shop use.
The Customer has the right to decide on the access of cookies to his/her computer by selecting them in the browser window. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS
The Administrator shall implement technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data
1. The Administrator shall use technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data, appropriate to the risks and categories of data protected, in particular to protect data from unauthorized access, from being taken by an unauthorized person, from being processed in violation of applicable laws, and from being altered, lost, damaged or destroyed.
2. Service Provider provides appropriate technical measures to prevent acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons, personal data transmitted electronically.