Regulations of aziraliliart.com online shop
Online Store aziraliliart.com is owned by Agnieszka Dirks
Company registration details:
AIP AZART, Al.Ks.J.Poniatowskiego 1, 03-901 Warszawa
service address: ul. Pieszycka 32, 50-537 Wrocław, NIP 524 24 95 143: , (e-mail):firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +48 607 067 999
1. Online Store aziraliliart.com offers retailing and wholesale, and services via the Internet. Orders are accepted only from www.aziraliliart.com
2. All products offered in the store are brand new.
3. All prices shown on the shopping pages are gross prices (including VAT)
4.All prices don't include shipping costs and insurance costs.
5. For each product sold issue a receipt or invoice.
6. Orders can be placed in the shop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the website www.aziraliliart.com
7. Delivery time is 3 to 14 days is the number of working days, which usually takes from order confirmation to delivery. When the term of the contract beyond this period aziraliliart.com reserves the right to call the customer agree on a new date of implementation, change or cancel the order. It is possible to order the personal collection of prior appointment.
8. All reproductions online store aziraliliart.com are made in the form of printing, UV resistant. The final product (its colors and shades) may differ slightly from the pattern presented in the online store.
9. Payment methods:
a) The cash - cash to pay the courier upon receipt of goods.
b) Transfer to account Agnieszka Dirks - After booking of goods ordered is sent to the Buyer a pro forma invoice, once paid for the goods will be sent.
c) Through electronic payment service Tpay.
For certain types of assortments aziraliliart.com reserves the right to limit the payment method to transfer to a bank account.
10. Delivery of goods is carried out via courier service, each item can be insured.
11. Local Pickup is done after confirmation of an order by a store employee.
12. The cost of transport is given during the execution of the contract.
13. The customer receiving the shipment is required to verify its compliance with the order. Acknowledging receipt of the buyer obtains ownership of the goods and all risks associated with owning and operating the equipment.
14. If damaged shipment should be refused her admission and write minutes of damage. The protocol should have a courier, it must be written by the Purchaser in the presence of the courier, in accordance with the facts.
15. In line with current Transport Right customer, who noticed damage to the shipment after the departure of the courier can report it by telephone, e-mail the courier company. The carrier is required to send a courier to the place of delivery within 7 days from the date of delivery in order to transcribe the minutes of damage. Complaints to mechanical damage caused during shipping will not be processed without a properly completed damage report from the courier delivering the consignment without original packaging and the product being advertised.
16. According to the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Journal of Laws No. 22 item. 271) Article. 7, within 10 days after delivery of ordered goods, the consumer is entitled to its return without giving reasons for the withdrawal, according to the general principles under the provisions of the contracts at a distance. In case of withdrawal, the contract is considered null and void and the consumer is released from any obligations. Returned merchandise in this manner will be accepted only if it is sent unaltered to the following address: Agnieszka Dirks
Company registration details:
service address: ul. Pieszycka 32, 50-537 Wrocław, (e-mail):email@example.com
, unless a change was needed in the ordinary management. This means that the product must be in original packaging, with complete contents and the product and accessories to be undamaged and unused.
If you want to use the aforementioned right of return, please contact the consultant shop aziralili.netgaleria.eu
Shipping costs of returned goods by the buyer.
17. Despite the best efforts can not guarantee, that technical information published do not contain defects or bugs, in case of doubt, please contact the consultant before making a purchase decision.
18. Placing an order indicates your consent to storage and processing by AIP AZART personal data contained in the contract in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection Pz.UN 133 poz. 883.
19. When ordering individual (special) is required to advance in the amount of at least 60% of the contract. Advance payment is not refunded in case of cancellation of the contract. Special orders are non-refundable within 10 days as pkt.16.
20. In the case of use of electronic payments Tpay, Elavon when returning and complaints, the provisions of Rules Tpay, Elvon.
21. Offer presented on the site aziraliliart.com not constitute an offer within the meaning of. 543 Civil Code.
22. In cases not exceeding the relevant provisions of the Civil Code.
23. Complaints are handled within 14 days of its notification.